Friday, October 5, 2007

A blog by any other name would read as sweet

What's in a name? Apparently a lot.
Tug thought it would be fun to change the name of the blog daily and didn't think people would notice. I thought differently and blew it off. Well, when he checked the blog on day 2 and it had the same title as day 1 his feelings were a little hurt. Sooo, to humor him I went along. Lo and behold the first ¿? from 3 different people today was regarding the name change(s). I guess I will try and oblige now that it is expected--though I may have to take weekends off but we shall see.
SO now I have you hooked, you have to check daily. If nothing else you NEED to see what our name is--there will be a quiz.
Feel free to leave your suggestions as to future names...2¢ accepted but don't expect change!

0 people are laughing with me: