Friday, November 30, 2007

Ro Ro Romantic

Mr. Boombastic.

Last night Tug went to bed about 15 minutes before I did. Apparently I woke him up when I got into bed. We chatted for a bit then all went quiet (he was laying on his back because he went to the chiropractor earlier in the day). About 2 minutes later he says:
"Do you want to (I won't say what he actually said but it was very crass and probably worse than you are imagining)?
I couldn't help but laugh hysterically and say "Where did that come from?" (at, to. sorry inside joke, I just couldn't resist. Do you get it?)
Tug: "The romance vault."
Regina: "Nice. Goodnight Dear."

*******************************************
Seen on a restaurant sign while driving home yesterday:
Eat Out. The wife you save may be your own.
Ain't that the truth. Hmmm, if ain't ain't a word would it be incorrect to leave out the apostrophe?

0 people are laughing with me: