Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Doo da doo feelin' crafty

We have had this kit in the pantry for awhile. I got them long ago with the idea of having the kids make them as ornaments to give to family for Christmas. Well, they tried but I ended up doing most of them so I think we will nix that plan and just give this entire set to their Godparents The Schneids. Sorry other Godparents who read this (ok, only Auntie Nee reads this) but Schneids get the nod since at least one of them is the God parent to all but one of my children and they are also the GP's of Tug.




Sugar rolling out the clay for Mary








Boo diligently working on Baby Jesus









Hammie helping with the lamb






The finished product







As I said, Sugar made Mary, Boo made Jesus and Hammie 'helped' with the lamb. They needed help and kinda petered out when it came to Joseph and the Shepard. Instead I made those and they made these

3 people are laughing with me:

The Wades said...

very talented! i think they look great! love

Jessica Gordon said...

Those are SO cute!! They turned out great!

Auntie Nee said...

Great job.