Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ahhh...

"Pee-pee."
(no response)
"Mommy, pee-pee!"
"You gotta go potty Hammie?"
"Yeah."
Well, I'm busy making dinner and I really need to watch these Ramen Noodles to make sure they don't cook for longer than their allotted 3 minutes. Besides, Mr. Foreman is busy grilling my chicken and since I don't really know how to use this thing I am not sure if I should/could leave it alone to cook. And I know you don't actually have to go. Well, you do have to go but you won't let yourself because you have once again decided today is NOT the day you are going to allow your poop to come out in the toilet. You now just want to go sit on the pot because you want me to read to you and the only time I read to you or give you one-on-one, undivided attention is when you are sitting there.
(Above red conversation occurred only in my head)
"Sugar take your brother to go pee please."
after a bit
Boo comes running into the kitchen:"Mom, Hammie is done going potty but he won't put his undies on."
(no response)
Next I see Hammie running into the living room naked, and Sugar yelling after him holding his undies. Both girls now break into a chant of "CHARGE" as they are chasing their brother around the kitchen and living room. He is managing to get away though I think they are just stalling on catching him because I am ignoring them and they are getting away with running in the house. Finally they tackle him and manage to get him re-undied while he is yelling "Too tie. Too tie" (meaning too tight since they are holding him down.)
After all that I asked Sugar
"So, did your brother go pee?"
"Nope"

1 people are laughing with me:

Jessica Gordon said...

You always make me laugh! I can just picture the whole scene! :)