Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Qualifications

It appears I am qualified to homeschool :)


You Passed 8th Grade Science



Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!



Wow, this is totally inaccurate!

You're Totally Sarcastic
You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.

Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.

And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitude, then too bad. So sad.

2 people are laughing with me:

Jessica Gordon said...

Are you really sarcastic??? :)
Mine came up "You have your sarcastic moments"

As far as science.. I'm not as bright as you :( I only got 6/8... At least I didn't fail!

The Wades said...

yeah, good thing i'm not h.s.ing my kiddos--i only got 7/8. what did i miss??? i also have my "sarcastic moments". fun times. keep the entertainment coming. love