Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tug's punishment

What's this you ask? Well, it is a picture of Tug saying "What's that? What are those flashing lights? What's going on?" You can't see me sitting next to him saying "Those are the flashing lights of the cameras that just got you for running that red light." How did we get this picture? From the website listed on the ticket we just got in the mail.
Tug's punishment is having his doofy picture blasted across the internet. Oh, and the TWO HUNDRED FORTY TWO dollar fine.

6 people are laughing with me:

Jessica Gordon said...

I can't help laughing!!! Too funny. I love the picture! Sean is saying "Poor Tug!"

Jessica Gordon said...

By the way, so nice to have you posting again!

EPlady said...

I guess BIG BROTHER really does watch all the time! Now I know they really work. We've always been tempted to "keep going, just hurry!" Guess that'll stop today. (Excuse the pun.)

Keep on Truckin!

Auntie Nee said...

That is great. Sorry Tug stinks for you though.

The Wades said...

this picture immediately made me think of all the pix of britney spears out there. now they're after you, tug! poor guy. :) made for a great post. love

Shelly said...

I'll be linking this one!!!