Tuesday, January 29, 2008

There's a porcupine in my throat

I am sick. Boo has an ear infection and Ham might have the start of one. They both went to the doc's and got antibiotics though Ham isn't starting his unless he gets worse. Tug is out of town, on his way home and hoping he doesn't hit much bad weather since a snow advisory is in effect. I am thinking of taking some penicillin that I have but it is from Mexico so for all I know it is actually crushed up dog bones. I went online to see if it is ok to take penicillin while nursing and it says that it is. It doesn't say that it is ok to take Mexican penicillin. It also says it isn't ok to take cocaine. Other drugs like heroin, meth, and marijuana aren't listed so I guess those are still alright.
The girls tried their knifty knitters the other night. They did well but they haven't picked them up again since.
I am also working on the Dufflecoat from Debbie Bliss Essential Baby. I haven't checked gauge and am using bigger needles but not doing any modifications since I don't know how. We will see the end result. I have finished the front right and left, the back and am now working on the hood.
On a slightly amusing note, I saw a picture somewhere of a car with the following bumper sticker "The wife of Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend for President". No, I don't lean left, I just thought it was funny.

3 people are laughing with me:

Shelly said...

oh, that's too bad. I'm sorry you're sick. My oldest is flu-y, and my 3rd is complaining of sore throat stuff. Yuck! I hope the baby doesn't catch anything...
Take care!

The Wades said...

love the bumper sticker! that's too funny! get well and stay away from the crushed up bones!

Barbara said...

Sorry you're sick. Lots of hot tea. Even if you don't like it.

Sorry about the hoodie, too (post above). Bummer. It really is. I feel your pain.

Love the bumper sticker. Ain't that the truth.