Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Up for the challenge?

78 words

and this is after a night of knitting!

8 people are laughing with me:

Shelly said...

i've done this. i think it was a couple months ago. i decided not to post it for fear of being ridiculed! No bragging rights here.

Jamie said...

Wow!!1 My best is 60 wpm, which is the same as in High school..

I kept catching myself trying to make sentences....

Amy Caroline said...

Humph. I type much faster then this says I do. LOL....

kimberly said...

The best I can do is 74 wpm w/0 mistakes...but I can't get the stupid thing to show up on wordpress!

kimberly said...

Tie! 78 wpm...hehehe...

Jessica said...

Ok... I STINK! I had a low of 47 and a high of 57. I'm going to go try again ;)

Jessica said...

argh! they last four time I got 56. I can't beat 57!

Jessica said...

WAHOO!!! I got 60!! I'm gaining...

I really should be packing, instead I am wasting time!