Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Funny

I was challenged via email as to whether I was bold enough to post this. Course I am...I am all about the laughs, not about the tact! Besides, I have no topics for today...


THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER
Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too
small.
Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.
"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a
few seconds".
Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I asked.
"They will grow larger over a period of years,"  my husband replies.
I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet pape r between my 
breasts every day will make my
breasts larger over the years?"
Without  missing a beat he says, "Worked for your butt, didn't  
it?"
He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy,
he may even walk again, although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw.
Stupid, stupid  man!

I don't need size-increasing suggestions, anyone have any sag-reducing suggestions?

4 people are laughing with me:

The Wades said...

Max enjoyed this post a little too much--the rotten man. If anyone comes up with a sagging remedy, let me know.

Shelly said...

i, too, need no increase!
Glad to see you were up to the challenge :o)
btw - the crypt is rockin'!

could you come down to ATL and give me a computer crash course? i'm such a "hands on"-visual learner.

and "Wades": My dh said with urgency and excitement, "come over here and read this..." Hmmm...i don't see the humor dear!!

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

Oh my gosh, I needed that and can't wait to share it. LOL About the sag, sorry no suggestions that don't involve cosmetic surgery. But they are good for laughs.

Regina said...

sorry, i have to ask. 'but they are good for laughs', what are good for laughs? saggy boobs? i dont find them funny in the least. i hate em :)
r