Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fans of nkotb

Tug isn't excited about this one. He thinks it is cute but is bothered by the NKOTB. I am saying the baby is the nkotb, he isn't so sure. What do you think? Worth gifting, or too cheesy?

i got the nkotb idea while surfing but can't find which blog it was on so if it was you please let me know :)
update: So I thought surely most people would know what NKOTB stood for, I was wrong. Technically it was a boy band back in the '80's New Kids On The Block. I am meaning it for the baby being the new kid on the block. Tug doesn't like it because of the boy band. I think the play is fun. Now that you know what it means, what do you think? Again, I am trying to get a general feel for the cheese factor. A simple yea (looks cute) or nay (what are you thinking) will suffice. PLEASE comment, truthfully. 

8 people are laughing with me:

Jessica Gordon said...

I don't get it...

Jessica Gordon said...

Ok... SO I was sheltered and home-schooled as a kid! A quick google search revealed New Kids on the Block. Now I get it. Cute. :)

Shelly said...

Thank you, Jessica!

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

hmmm?! When you coming over?

Shelly said...

it's cute -
and *you* are one crafty chick!

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I missed the whole NKOTB revolution so I didn't get the acronymn right away. It's still very cute and I vote "yea".

Amy said...

I had a friend in high school who was totally OBSSESSED with NKOTB. She had the towels and sheets even... I mean come on! Plus, I can remember the boys (one of which was my shy husband, I swear I almost peed my pants I laughed so hard) in high school choir singing "I Just Called to Say I Love You" while doing some of them NKOTB moves. So I TOTALLY got it, laughed, and think it is adorable!!

The Wades said...

Yea to the onesie! Cute idea! love