Monday, August 11, 2008

For my mom

Saint Jane {l}

Saint Helen {r}
Saint Michael (or anyone else you like, Jude perhaps ;)

6 people are laughing with me:

Amy Caroline said...

Is this for All Hallows? Or are you just being vague? :)

Jessica said...

It took me a second, but I came to the same conclusion as Amy.

You are SO SPOILED!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

can i put in an order too ;)

Anonymous said...

should i go to church??? ...i don't get it...

lis

The Wades said...

lisa, i don't get it either. pretty pictures.

~Marci~ said...

How much to add my order as well????....Punky is determined to be Joan of Arc and little Munco, not yet decided....When is the deadline???? I agree with Jessica, YOU ARE SOOO SPOILED...lol
Oh and by the way,
We sure do miss you at SUMMER WITH THE SAINTS~