Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hiatus

Oh fiddle I'm up to my middle in yarn
It would seem I am on temporary hiatus from blogging. I don't mean to be I am just so involved in the crochet projects right now that I am finding little time to do much else. It wouldn't be that big of a deal except that all the projects are ones that have to be mailed so I need to get them completed quickly.
Oh heck I'm up to my neck
It could be worse. I could be completely boring you by posting pictures of these projects. Don't worry (or do, whichever the case may be)-regular posting will start shortly and the hilarity will again resume.
Oh dread I'm up to my *hmph*

1 people are laughing with me:

The Wades said...

i send a comment yesterday saying that you were not allowed a hiatus. did you delete???? the nerve! post immediately!