Friday, December 14, 2007

Help needed

So, I made SP a new hat because the one with the beads was just killing me--totally don't like it. What I need help with is deciding whether or not to keep the flowers. I am thinking not, but what do you think? Tug doesn't like that it has so many colors, but I kinda do.
I think she looks like Amelia Earhart (spelling??). This was my first attempt at ear flaps. I don't think I am going to add any tassels to the ends.


And this is her Christmas hat. I am going to get a different ribbon. This one is transparent and I want one more satiny. Also the bow is tied too big but oh well, you get the gist.



Oh yeah, I changed my comments options so you can now leave them anonymously which means anyone can leave a comment and no account is needed. Be nice and sign your name though :)

3 people are laughing with me:

The Wades said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I love both of them. And she's getting so cute.

Auntie Nee said...

I think they are great. I personally think that only when you are young can you get away with wearing something like that. So I say do both