Sunday, December 23, 2007

The cobbler

I must say, I never thought this would become of me but here is my latest project. Sweet Pea doesn't have any shoes for her Christmas outfit so I made her some.

I clearly need to work on my tension since the sizes are quite different but not too bad for my first attempt!

Pattern from marthastewart.com

Candy Cornina is almost done. Perhaps her debut will be in the next few days.

3 people are laughing with me:

The Wades said...

they're beautiful! i'm so impressed with you! nice work

The Wades said...

btw, i'm still trying to adjust to the new lay out of your blog. it looks great. it's just that you know how i do w/ change. things are not where they used to be..

Jessica Gordon said...

Oh my! They are DARLING!!! I too am TOTALLY IMPRESSED! I LOVE them! They will look so cute on her!