Friday, September 5, 2008

21-schmunty one

OOOh, look what I found. Proper pinky etiquette

Yowzah...

It's an acquired taste. I can dig it!
Hmmm, I think I might have had too much...
I better get outta here, Mom is making her move...ah crap, I think I split my pants.
Awww, she took it away!

for the record, the bottle was empty-despite the look of picture 2

7 people are laughing with me:

Jessica Gordon said...

Awwwww!!! She has really *GROWN UP* since you all moved away! Looks like Seattle hasn't been the best influence on her. :) That was HILARIOUS!!

She is SOOO cute!!!

Shelly said...

love it!

Charlie grabbed one outta the trash yesterday. I had to tackle him for that one!

Regina said...

yeah, we arent sure where she got it. i turned around and found her sitting on the floor with it.
r

The Wades said...

i miss her! :( such a cute post with cute baby. is she walking yet? love

Trina said...

Great post!! Lovin' it!

Regina said...

no she cant walk...what, do you think she is one or something?
r

Aubrey said...

That is so funny! I started laughing with the first picture and continued through the end!