Monday, March 17, 2008

Saboteur

I have a mom. What's that? Oh, you have one too! Wow, we have so much in common.

Anyway, my mom likes to suggest that I lose weight, you know just for my health (she says). However, she is also the mom who will suggest I lose weight then make enchiladas, tacos, or fried pork chops with mashed potatoes when visiting. I was speaking with her on the phone the other day and she was asking how the diet was going, the specifics of the diet, yada yada yada. On Saturday we received 2 boxes from this same woman containing various things including FIVE boxes of these
Um, 'thanks' mom!
 

5 people are laughing with me:

The Wades said...

that's funny! she's a lovable woman. maybe the cookies are just for the children. :)

Amy said...

Evil Girl Scouts!!

I swear there is an addictive quality to those cookies that makes you forget they support Planned Parenthood and buy their cookies anyway, even if it is Lent.

Evil.... evil.... evil....

Barbara said...

My mom does the same thing! Urg!

Jessica Gordon said...

I want your mom!

Auntie Nee said...

at least there are enough of you all so that you won't eat too many each. Our loving Mom (and I do mean loving) sent me the same amount. Now explain why she sends these things and can FORGET the chocolate mint ones. SHAMEFUL. LOVE YA MOM