Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mommy

Um, could you help me? I know you are busy and the girls think it is fun to come and entertain me in my crib while I wait for you but this morning they took it a step further. Now I can't get them to leave me alone. Mom. Mmooommm, oh there you are. It's about time you know, I've been crying for awhile.


Hey, where are you going?

Oh, why'd you get the camera?

What's that mom? You think I look cute? Well thanks! I don't know, I think the bow makes my cheeks look big.

5 people are laughing with me:

Auntie Nee said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!!! but now I am scared, am I going to get out of bed with a big bow in my hair??? Just kidding. ONE MORE DAY!!!! YIPPY

Erin said...

Precious! Give her a big mooch from Auntie Erin. xoxo

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I think probably her cheeks make her cheeks look big! That is super cute!

Jessica Gordon said...

AaahhH! That is SO CUTE!!!

The Wades said...

beyond adorable! jealous auntie nee is getting to see her. you guys have fun. love