Thursday, March 12, 2009

St. Patty's Day

Planning of giving the kids green beer. . . perhaps a lap book instead? Someone in our homeschool group emailed a link to a free St. Patrick's Day lap book by CurrClick. I looked at it quickly and it looks ok, though I don't know much about CurrClick. They actually have a whole free section!!

4 people are laughing with me:

Jessica Gordon said...

I am in SHOCK!!! ;)

I just bought Green File Folders last night at Staples for that very thing! I wish you still lived here... our kiddos could be making them together. :(

Shelly said...

i just dwnld it! thanks - we'll probably not even do it [par for my course] but there's always next year [my mantra!]

thanks for the info!

Amy said...

Ack! I can't get it to work! I will try again later.
Thanks for the link!!!

Michelle said...

Naw, I'll stick with giving the kids free beer. They sleep better and have fun going to the bathroom.