Friday, October 3, 2008

Somebody's Cryin

Tis me. This weekend they are showing the buckeyes vs wisconsin on ABC, regionally. Regionally! We won't be seeing this game. Instead we will get USC vs Oregon. I hate regional coverage. I hate the left coast. We will be buying an audio feed to hear the game, but it just isn't the same. Go bucks!!

4 people are laughing with me:

Barbara said...

Regional coverage is the punishment for losing to USC. One screw up -- that's all you get.

Amy said...

What about online? I bet there is a way to watch it live online.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe you have friends who will get it at their house that would video tape it for you and overnight it to you.

Just wondering.

Anonymous said...

"hate" is a very strong word, ya know! to say you "hate the left coast" ...*shakes head! ;)