Saturday, October 4, 2008

In business

Wow, what great friends you guys are!!! I tell you I am in need, and suggestions to 'check this website' or 'look at espn360.com' come in as well as an offer to record the game for us and mail it later. You guys are amazing! I am happy to report, however, that the game is going to be shown on ESPN Gameplan. We used to buy this package before the Big 10 Network came into existence. Now they aren't supposed to show Big 10 games but ESPN is no idiot. They know Buckeye fans want to watch their Buckeyes so they are showing it. We had to shell out $22 to get the programming just for the weekend but we get to watch the game. $22 well spent!


amy-thanks again for the link to the sports website

erica-fyi, we did look at 360 but it is only offered through select internet providers and comcast isn't one

paula-you are off the hook but way huge thanks for offering to record

3 people are laughing with me:

Erin said...

Woohoo! Go Bucks. I'm so glad they won, especially because Chendo and I had to watch the most tremendously painful Cubs spanking.

Aubrey said...

Ooh--that was on TV here. I did notice it when I was flipping through and thought that you would be watching. Hope you got to see it!

Shelly said...

i tagged you for a game. don't worry, it's fun and quick ;)