Thursday, October 2, 2008

I know somebody...

who wants to learn piano so she is teaching herself
who likes to stand herself up in the middle of the room but still refuses to walk
who is excited for day 2 of gymnastics and refuses to take her 'leetatard' off
who is working on fixing his 'big trumpet'
who has a very fat left foot but is still very happy to not be  in a true cast
who nearly cried when she discovered she had messed up a round 3 rounds prior to where she was so she stayed up until 2 AM frogging (lots of on purpose twisted stitches and i was on decreases so it was very slow going)

6 people are laughing with me:

Aubrey said...

What a cute post! I love to see the little things that people's children do throughout the day.

Amy said...

Ugh, I miss you guys!
Sorry about the frogging, I hate that! And usually I get so mad I just frog the whole thing.
I want to learn piano too... will she teach me?

Auntie Nee said...

VERY CUTE!!! Love the pics

Jessica Gordon said...

Super cute post!

Snuggles still refuses to walk too, though he did stand on his own the other day, finally!!

Sorry about all that frogging... that stinks!

The Wades said...

I love this one! Do these kind of posts weekly, please!!! :) Kids are so cute--I miss them! :(

Erin said...

LOVE these! It's almost like seeing the kids in person. Not really, but still great. Good job! Love