Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Faith restored

in humanity!! 

Every season (that we watch, which is not exactly every season) Tug watches the finale of American Idol and says "I am not watching this stupid show ever again" because he doesn't like the winner. NOT THIS YEAR BABY. 

WHOOOOO HOOOOO, GO KRIS!!

7 people are laughing with me:

Sara said...

Oh yeah!

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I don't even watch that show and I wanted that Kris guy to win. If for no other reason than that other guy was too weird and wore guyliner. I'm all for the rockin', but when the rocker has nicer cheekbones than me, I draw the line. PLUS, I saw some youtubes of their performances and I can only take so much of that wailing noise. I thought that Kris guy was more original and talented.

Auntie Nee said...

GO KRIS!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

Wasn't that great? Kris is great, and while I think Adam is very talented, I don't think he has the all-around appeal that Kris has.

Yea Kris!

Heather said...

I was S H O C K E D. I thought Adam had it in the bag. I think Simon's jaw dropped with mine. Even Kris thought Adam should have one. Good choice, "just under 100 million voters"!

The Wades said...

I was so happy for Kris--I was so sad for Adam. Major talent all the way around this year. I really loved this season. I also would have loved The Gokey winning. Any way it played out I would have been happy and sad at the same time.

Keri said...

The song with Steve Martin's band was cute.