Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yum Yum Yum

Remember a few weeks ago I told you of English Toffee Anytime giving away some of their toffee? Well, I got mine in the mail just before Christmas and boy was it an early present! My sil was right, that stuff is just down right good, and addicting!! Since then I have eaten nearly the entire milk chocolate box (all one pound of it) myself. Seriously, I had a bite when it first arrived and thought "I better go hide this!" So, if you are ever in the market for some mighty delicious (it's not too hard and it doesn't stick to your teeth) toffee, check 'em out ~ English Toffee Anytime. 

3 people are laughing with me:

Jessica Gordon said...

SoUnDs YuMmY!!!

A said...

sigh, you are making me hungry!

Heather said...

I made toffee for neighbor gifts this year. It is dangerous. I repeat, danger-step away, quick!
That being said, I am off to work out and get myself over this temptation.