Monday, August 17, 2009

Doctors

Ever forget who your doctor is? That is the problem with moving a lot, you have a lot of different doctors. I had an annual a few months ago but am drawing a blank on who that doctor was. The kids have been to their pediatrician, MULTIPLE times, and yet I can't remember who the heck he is. I think his nickname is Dr. T. I know he is Greek Orthodox. I kinda remember where his office is. Yet I have no clue as to his real name and, therefore, can't set up {s}'s 2 year old checkup that should have happened last month. Am I the only one losing my mind?

Maybe I should write these things down!

5 people are laughing with me:

Keri said...

yes....you should.
but due to conditions......
:)

Katrina said...

Dr. Laura is in. She's 2, she's sassy, goofy, potty-training. Yep, she's fine. Next.

Christine said...

Call Peggy, not Peggy Sue, she has the same pediatrician as you!

The Wades said...

Totally understandable in my book which should make you worry!

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Whoops, just realized I was signed in as Trina.
SHE is not "Dr. Laura". She doesn't even play one on the blogs.