Saturday, June 21, 2008

Insanity

Tug likes to say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. I think I am insane.

This past weekend on our way home from WA we stopped at some outlet stores. I, not surprisingly, couldn't find anything that fit so I left disgusted and annoyed. What happened once we were home? Why I stopped to pick up some Dr Pepper silly!

2 people are laughing with me:

The Wades said...

nothing wrong with that. i think that's a very acceptable reaction to a frustrating situation. i hope you had some cookies or chips and salsa to go with that dr pepper.

Jessica Gordon said...

I don't think our problem is our weight... I think the stores just don't make clothes to fit those of us whose bodies have changed shape after 4-5+ babies! Nothing fits me either. It's so depressing.