Thursday, February 4, 2010

so much to do

and no motivation to do it. {s} was up from midnight until 5 am. She would stop crying for about 10 minutes then start up again. She does have a bit of a cold, but I thought she was just being rotten. Finally at 5, while on the couch, I noticed her hold her ear (she is verbal, she never complained of it hurting). I asked if her ear hurt and she said yes. Tylenol down the hatch and off she went to sleep.

Tug surprised me by upping his flight home and arrived at 5 this morning.
I surprised him with movers who were showing up at 8:30. Needless to say we are both exhausted. Thank goodness I decided to pay people to come and move just the heavy stuff. There is still PLENTY for us to do, but at least we won't have to move couches.
I am coming down with the cold that {r} started. I was coughing so hard this morning I threw up. Off to the new house to watch the guys unload and wait for DirecTv to show up.
I had a picture of pathetic {s} to share but just realized the cord to plug the camera in is in a box.
Oh, our call waiting and email is not working again.
Comcast sucks.

5 people are laughing with me:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! Wish I could help you somehow, but you moved away... so :p

Aubrey said...

Ugh. Hope you feel better soon!

Heather said...

holy cow, you have got it ROUGH. So sorry regina!
However, I LOVE your new look there!

The Wades said...

You poor thing. That really stinks. So many things in this post are stinky. I think I'd be hard pressed to say my least fave.

Hugs from NM--where you should be living. You could be playing Euchre with loved ones instead of being tortured. Just sayin'.

Erin said...

Hang in there! Wish I could be there to help. Love you guys