Thursday, September 17, 2009

Future Buckeye

BUT, this one can not only be a fan, he can be on the team. Starting quarterback even. Luckily he will be 4 years younger than {j} so they won't have to compete. Though I am hoping {j} takes the kicker route.


Congrats to Nikki who, after 4 girls, is finally getting her boy!! AND they are also adopting a little boy who will join them shortly after her son's birth taking them from 4 to 6 kids just like that, BAM. yippy!

3 people are laughing with me:

Auntie Nee said...

congrats nikki

Nikki said...

Thank you for such a nice post. My dad actually played semi professional football in his younger days. Although, I am pretty sure my dh is not so big on the idea. We could have back to back kickers. Four years gives this little one a chance to let yours make it through his college career :)

Thanks again for such a cute post. I hope we are up for this challenge... God's sense of humor is amazing.

The Wades said...

Congratulations to Nikki and family!