Monday, November 9, 2009

Done deal

me: I don't want you to get bigger. Can you stay little please?
{j}: But I want to get bigger. I want to get as big as Daddy.
me: No. I want you to stay littler than Daddy. Stay little.
{j}: Please can I get big like Daddy. Please?
me: What if I make you a deal. You can get big like Daddy as long as you promise to still love me and let me cuddle you.
{j}: Deal.

Good thing I made that deal yesterday because he got bigger today!
Happy 4th birthday James.
We love you!!

9 people are laughing with me:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mi JAMMERS. Wish I could have been there today. I will call you later

Auntie Nee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Keri said...

Sooooo sweet! You better get him to sign that contract....

Therese said...

Happy birthday James. 4 is such a big boy that I am glad you did a deal with your mom.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, James! We love you!

Shelly said...

He is one GORGEOUS 4yo!!

Happy Birthday Buddy :)

The Wades said...

So sad I didn't know it was the 9th until after my children were in bed and while we were having a Galloping Grace board meeting! We'll call tomorrow. Happy Birthday, James! We love you even if we're lame-o!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

What a cutie-pie! Happy birthday. 4 is the best!