Thursday, September 27, 2007

Saint of the Day

Jessica showed me two awesome blogs (1 and 2) which have started to make me feel inadequate in my homeschooling (I still don't even know if homeschooling is one word or two). I have decided step one in improving their Catholic education is to start incorporating Catholicism (novel idea, I know). The plan is to have them listen to the Saint of the Day then find a picture relating for them to color and a quote for them to do as copy work. We began today:




September 27
Saint Vincent de Paul
"Free your mind from all that troubles you, God will take care of things."

(I highlighted the words for RN to trace. They, of course, had to "paint" the finger nails!)


1 people are laughing with me:

Jessica Gordon said...

Oh, Your doing a good job! Look at all the cool things you are doing with your kids!!

Good job on your copy work girls!