Thursday, September 8, 2011

updates

i guess i need a new header:


the gymnast decided to quit. she said it wasnt fun anymore

the swimmer switched to diving. both older girls are diving and playing soccer

the tennis player is playing tball and loves it

the ballerina still wants to be a ballerina

the baby is a toddler. . . and, unfortunately, she's sick right now (just a cold)

4 people are laughing with me:

Michelle said...

It's cute! I like it (the look).

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

I was wondering if you were ever coming back to your blog!! I bet the fam is glad you are closer...but sorry it's in hot and sweaty AZ!

Shelly said...

Holy Crap! A blog post!! I guess this means I'd better attend to mine...

Shelly said...

oh "owner approval".
I see how it is.

;)

How things have changed - LOL