Monday, May 10, 2010

so much to say

I actually do have a few things to tell but won't be doing it today. Oh, and I actually have done some knitting. But instead of showing that, I will show what the kids did this weekend. It was beautiful out!






The babe? She was (once again) doing this:



8 people are laughing with me:

Erin said...

Yea! What fun pics! So glad you posted them. I especially love [J] squirming from the water and [S] running. The other three girls are beautiful, as always.

Anonymous said...

lets hope the weather stays like that while we are there. Esos son mis gueros - chulos como siempre

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Minus the "woman done left" part, this here's for Tug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPrSVkTRb24

elm said...

HOLY COW... what did you do with your other "baby" {s}??? There are 4 kids + an infant... I was expecting to see 3 kids, a baby and an infant!! HOLY MOLY - that girl is growing like a weed. More pictures of their faces close up!?!?! Please!! Kids aren't supposed to keep growing so much, you know!?!!

Keri said...

precious! i got to chat with your sis on saturday. miss you, chica.

Sarah Oldham said...

Looks brilliantly fun!
(I meant what the babe's doin'). HA! She's a darling baby!!

regan said...

darling baby.
yes.
show us more pictures of her.
AND of what you are knitting....

shellzzz said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!! ...then again Nick turned 18 last week, so... :)