Monday, October 5, 2009

If it fits. . .

This post is for Tug. The closer it gets, the more I soooooo badly want to tell you what we are doing for our 10th anniversary (Oct. 23, but we are 'getting away' the following weekend). I am weak. I was going to wait until the actual anniversary, but give me credit for holding out this long!! I am not giving you any other hints. You get 1 guess. I will answer honestly. . . it should be pretty easy!!


10 years in the making.
9 months of planning.
8 8, i forget what 8 was for.
7 months of lying to you.
6 hour flight (including layovers).
5 (almost) kids.
4 more weeks (roughly).
3 years since we last saw them (roughly).
2 teams.
1 shoe.

17 people are laughing with me:

The Wades said...

What?! You caved??!! Come on! Delete it. Hold on longer. :)

Nikki said...

:) What a way to celebrate! Congratulations!!! Again, if you find some free time that weekend let me know (I know how tough that is with so much family to visit).

Regina said...

I am guessing.?.?.?

A sports bar in Tacoma that will actually show the Buckeyes versus NMSU.
Then maybe to a movie and dinner?

Babe, you have outdone yourself on this one. After all these years, and all you have done I was beginning to get worried. Then you go and do this, and totally redeem yourself!

After a gift like this, what am I supposed to do? I guess the Barack Obama Chia Head is out!

I love you!
Tug

Barbara said...

Oh boy. Please don't say you're going to Happy Valley -- that's (roughly) four weeks. And there's no shoe involved. Could it be fewer than four weeks vs New Mexico? I hope you'll stop by for a cold one (or something cold).

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am happy for you both. You deserve a break. I know your mom is going there to help out, but if something comes up, old JuJu is available.

I am so excited about the girls and their promotions. They are so beautiful, smart and talented (an of course this has nothing to do with the fact that I am one of the grandma's- they are).

Any names picked out for #5?

I can't believe you have been married for 10 yrs. Miss all of you.

Much love,

JuJu

Keri said...

Congrats!
Sounds like fun.
;o)

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Kay, you're gonna have to spell it out for me...

Regina said...

sorry barb, but as a graduate of nm STATE, i have to correct you. the buckeyes are playing nm STATE on 10/31 (and we will be in attendance in ohio). they are NOT playing nm. as the saying goes, no one wants to be a low-blow

Jessica Gordon said...

WHAT you told him!!!!!!!!

You are going to have so much fun!!!!!

elm said...

You caved... oh, well! That is a HARD secret to keep for that long!!! Yippeee for you guys - have a fun fun fun time!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You will have so much fun!

Erin said...

Awesome!! So excited for you guys. What a good wifey (except for the fact that she can't keep a secret :))

Auntie Nee said...

FINALLY!!!! I for one am glad you caved!!! YIPPIE, have fun watching the aggies get thier butts kicked, but hey you will be in the horseshoe!!!

Barbara said...

Tug, Sooo sorry. I guess that's like the difference between Ohio and Ohio State. Gasp!

Shelly said...

oh, regina!
you might go ahead and tell him what is in store for Christmas while you're at it! LOL

Mimi said...

8 totally cracked me up.

And whooot! What a trip!

Keri said...

hey! I'm a LOBO (not low-blow) and proud of it!!